“My Harvard education was a direct benefit of my parents, who understood the value of a great education. Somehow they knew I would commit to educating my patients just as they did for me.” – Dr. Richardson
Slides are provided for your reading pleasure. Simply click through the navigation buttons as you hover over the slides. Should you prefer to read the full text, you may do so here:
Education & Training
Harvard Medical School
25 Shattuck St, Boston, MA 02115, United States
- Harvard Linnane Scholar
- Harvard National Scholar
- Phi Beta Kappa Graduate Scholarship
- Phi Kappa Phi Graduate Scholarship
University of Southern California
Bachelors Degree, Major in Biology, Minor in Chemistry
Los Angeles, CA 90033
- Magna Cum Laude
- Order of the Palm The highest award given to graduating seniors who have shown exemplary leadership and scholarship. Less than one percent of each graduating class is selected
- Milo Don Appleman Jr., M.D. Memorial Award Established in 1974, this award is given to the most outstanding graduating senior pursuing a career in the health sciences, as determined by the faculty and lab directors.
- J. Wesley Robb Endowed Scholarship in Human Value Established at USC in 1989 in honor of J. Wesley Robb, Professor of Religion, and awarded to the student who has demonstrated significant moral leadership on campus and has shown evidence of a deep commitment to human values and a concern for other persons
- Skull and Dagger Senior Honor Society
- Mortar Board National Senior Honor Society The premier national honor society for college seniors. Only a select few students on each campus are invited to join this esteemed society – an honor that places them among the most amazing college scholar-leaders in the U.S.
- Phi Beta Kappa National Honor Society Phi Beta Kappa is the oldest national honor society, recognizing achievement in the liberal arts and sciences, primarily in the College of Letters, Arts and Sciences. The society was established in 1776.
- Phi Kappa Phi National Honor Society Oldest interdisciplinary university academic honor society. Selects members with excellent scholarship and integrity of character.
Howard Hughes Medical Institute (NIH)
4000 Jones Bridge Road, Chevy Chase, MD 20815
Huntington Memorial Hospital
Preliminary Internal Medicine Residency
100 W. California Blvd., Pasadena, CA. 91105
LAC+USC Medical Center/ Doheny Institute
1200 North State Street, Los Angeles, CA 90033
Graduate of Harvard Medical School, U.S.C. Magna Cum Laude, with residency and fellowship from top institutions – your vision is in good hands!
Dr. Richardson not only attended top medical institutions however, he also consistently received awards not only from his patients, but from his peers as well…